for papers is now closed.
All proposals are
blind refereed by our panel of reviewers.
Applicants will be notified by 17
June 2013 if they have been successful
or otherwise. If you have any queries
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts of proposed papers will
be accepted until 17 May 2013. We
welcome the submission of papers
and perspectives that highlight
relevant local, national, international,
or comparative research and practice
in the four thematic areas of the
Choosing a Track Category
- A standard font, such as 12pt, Times New Roman - should be used when formatting the text.
- The first page of the submission should only contain the abstract. It should not bear any
mark identifiable to the author or authors.
- The second page should contain the name of the author/authors, title, affiliations, e-mail address and the designated track of the parallel sessions.
- The second page should contain the name of the author/authors, title, affiliations, e-mail
address and the designated track of the parallel sessions.
- Please submit your abstract as an Microsoft Word file to the following address:
- Abstracts will be reviewed by three independent reviewers per track.